Alternatives to Sale For Sale
#1 Exchange & Review
* You could agree to purchase/trade a product of similar price value from another business owner and leave each other a genuine review.
* Post an honest review on each other's product quality, pricing, customer service, etc.
Reviews build brand trust for new customers who haven't shopped with you
#2 Share Each Other's Business
* You could agree to share each other business/a popular product, tag each other in the post with a direct sale link or website link.
* I would suggest posting it on your social media page during a high traffic time.
Doing this exposes your business to a new audience you could not reach before. You could have a product that someone in that audience wants/needs to buy.
#3 Do a Joint LIVE!
* Agree ahead of time on a set time to go live on Social media. Once you're live add the other person in. You could talk a bit about your business while you do a live sale or flash sale.
Marketing efficiently to a new audience is a fantastic way to bring your business more traffic and/or sales.
Customers that purchase your service or product through using these methods have a higher chance of becoming returning customers, which is what you really NEED.
Remember Tips & Tricks Only work if you do!
Look out tomorrow for my post on REASONS PEOPLE AREN'T BUYING....
Let me know if you'd liked to be tagged when I post it.
Email Subbies get the Tips & Tricks first. So join the email listing and check your email! (Sometimes Spam Folder Too!)🗣